This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 em-ployees and all employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for cli-ents in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented Software Pro-ject Manager to work remotely from home.
Much of our work is visual and interactive. As a remote Software Project Manager you would work on multiple projects with designers, developers and QA colleagues from around the world. Projects are interesting and varied. We use multiple online systems to help manage the software development process. Work hours are flexible.
• 2+ years managing software related projects.
• Strong English skills, including spoken, written and reading.
• Very good communication skills in general. Ability to work directly with clients.
• Ability to read and write software application specifications.
• Good sense of software user interface design and ability to do quick wireframe mockups.
• Knowledge of the software quality assurance process.
• Experience with project management software tools e.g., scheduling software, bug trackers.
• Organization skills and attention to detail.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
• Most of all, energy and passion for your work.
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate $12-$22/hour depending on experience and skills
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m7aa