This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is seeking for one or more intelligent, hard-working, passionate Java Developer. Scopic Software is US-based company with employees in more than 25 different countries. The company develops graphics, multimedia and image processing/analysis software for the desktop, web and mobile platforms. Engineers work from the comfort of their home using a PC and internet connection. Projects can be short or long. Project team sizes range from 1 to 10 people, including QA and a project manager. Web-based project management, source code control and bug tracking software help to manage the development process. Work is interesting and challenging.
You can learn more about the company at our website – www.scopicsoftware.com.
• Strong Java skills;
• Development experience 3 + years;
• Strong experience with Spring;
• Experience with Apache Maven;
• GXT skills highly preferred;
• GWT skills highly preferred;
• Strong OOP skills;
• Good SQL and OracleDB skills;
• Experience with iBatis and IntelliJ IDEA;
• Git experience/expertise;
• Working experience with Linux;
• Very good English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher;
• Good PC and internet connection.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly range – $14-$18/hr depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m5zf
Or send your CV in English to: email@example.com