Appen is looking for native speakers of Slovak based in Slovakia for a transcription project.
The main task involves listening to audio recordings in Slovak speech and typing out what is said in Slovak. Work is on a flexible basis with minimum availability of 20 hours per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Slovak living in Slovakia
• Must have good spelling skills
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Google Chrome
• Must have Excellent attention-to-detail skills and ability to follow complex instructions
If this is something that you qualify for, or perhaps you have a friend to refer, please view the complete Slovak transcriber project description and apply at:
After you apply in the recruitment platform, please register now at http://appenonline.appen.com.au/ and complete the Slovak Spelling Test as the first step to assess your qualification.
Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 200 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers. For more information come see us at www.appen.com.