This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented UI/UX Graphics Designer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 3+ years of commercial graphics/UI design required;
• UI Design, GraphicsDesign: Web, Mobile App, Flash;
• Strong English communication skills, including spoken English;
• Good UX prototyping skills and conceptual design skills in general;
• Strong understanding of user’s behavior on the web;
• Able to discuss requirements with clients and understand their ideas and desires;
• Versatile, resourceful and interdisciplinary design skills. Skills with multiple styles;
• Experience with typography, color usage and pixel perfect graphics;
• Ability to discuss ideas, accept constructive criticism and be a strong team player;
• Efficient time management and the ability to multitask;
• Working knowledge of Photoshop + Illustrator, Sketch, wire-framing tools (e.g.Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp, UXPin);
• Ability to work directly with a client;
• Bachelor's Degree or higher;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
This a part-time position.
Hourly rate range is $10-$18/hr depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/c5629bfd3a7b48e6b4c134f4a14693d0
Or you can email your CV in English, a link to your portfolio, and your hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of a strong portfolio with design work is mandatory for this position.