This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Junior/Trainee Web Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• Good English reading and writing skills.
• Experience in software development 0,5-1+ years
• Good programming skills in HTML/CSS.
• Experience working with PHP, C#, Python, ROR, are a plus.
• Experience with SQL databases is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
• Good home computer and internet connection.
Please include any information about your hobby programming projects into your CV.
This is a full-time position.
Rate range $3-$8 per hour.
Please send you CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mjgr