This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have almost 200 peo-ple and all employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.
Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented Software Project Manager to work remotely from home.
Much of our work is very visual and interactive. As a remote software Project Manager you would work on multiple projects with designers, developers and QA colleagues from around the world. Projects are interesting and varied. We use multiple online systems to help manage the software development process.
Work hours are flexible.
• Good English reading, writing and spoken skills.
• Very good communication skills in general. Ability to work with clients.
• Some experience in software project management.
• Ability to read and write software application specifications.
• A good sense of software user interface design and ability to do quick wireframe mockups.
• Knowledge of the software quality assurance process.
• Experience with project management software tools - e.g., scheduling software, bug trackers.
• Organization skills. Attention to detail.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
• Most of all energy and passion for your work.
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate $10-$18/hour depends on experience and skills.
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m7aa