Vacancy: Junior QA Engineer (Jobs in Croatia)
Scopic Software is the largest virtual soft-ware company in the world. We have over 200 employees in more than 25 countries. All employees work remotely from home. We de-velop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working Junior QA Engineer to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 1+ years working experience.
• Analyze project documentation, create and maintain test docu-mentation.
• Coordinate with development team during development process.
• Perform manual functional and regression testing.
• Create and execute test cases
• Understanding of software application development and defect life cycles.
• Experience in performance and stress testing (e.g., Jmeter).
• Experience with bug tracking software (e.g., Jira).
• Experience with automated testing is a plus (e.g., Selenium, Ro-bot Framework).
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
• Good home computer and internet connection
• Good English reading, writing, and spoken skills.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $4-$8/hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fmpw
Or send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
20.01.2018 Placed till: 09.12.2017 100 / 0
Ask about the vacancy (0)