This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software appli-cations for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a tal-ented Intermediate PHP/AngularJS Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Proficiency in PHP;
• Proficiency in AngularJS2+;
• Experience with Laravel frameworks;
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Experience with OOP;
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery;
• Experience with REST APIs;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16/hr depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: (add this Job Application Link under Candidate Sources in RB)
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: email@example.com