This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees and all employees work from home. We devel-op custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Soft-ware is looking to hire a talented and hard working DevOps System Administrator to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interest-ing and challenging.
• Perform as a DevOps sysadmin by supporting deployment and operations of various applications in production and other environments
• Create and enhance internal OS deployment tools and processes
• Develop and manage processes of automated build and deployment
• Develop and manage configuration tools
• Use system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem are-as before they result in incidents
• Coordinate with development teams to make sure the deployment process and best practices, other production requirements are taken into account early in lifecycle of development
• Develop utility scripts to ease and automate deployment and provisioning processes
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Hands-on experience implementing and configuring cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Experience in implementing infrastructure as code
• Experience in at least one technology/tool from each category
◦ Configuration Management: Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet
◦ Shell Scripting: BASH, PowerShell
◦ Systems Administration: Linux, Windows
◦ CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Go CD, Teamcity
◦ Build Automation: Maven, Gradle, Ant
◦ Version Management: Git (preferred), SVN
◦ Web Server: Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, IIS
• Desired skills:
◦ Experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker)
◦ IT Management skills
◦ Knowledge of L4-L7 protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec
◦ Demonstrated understanding of VPNs and remote access
◦ Solid understanding of information security operations principles, application and infrastructure security technologies, and practices in a global environment
This position is part-time to start with the opportunity to move to full-time.
Hourly rate range is $20-$25/hr depends on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06b1a
Or send your CV in English to: email@example.com