Responsible for the overall administration and coordination of Human Resources functions such as Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits Administration and Labor Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides strategic HR partnership to Leadership team and coordinate with HR counterpart in India Shared Services in ensuring consistent execution of applicable HR processes.
• Oversees talent acquisition and management; organizational development and performance management programs and processes for the Manila Site.
• Provides expertise on Philippine Labor Laws and practices
• Ensure an effective and efficient HR Service Delivery for all Manila employees
• Creates HR plan and align the HR strategy with business objectives
• Acts as organizational coach: Supports/enables changes, builds organizational capabilities and values, reduces complexity and partners with clients in defining roles and missions, design organizational structure and facilities team performance to enable business results and optimize compensation
• Grows HR talent in business knowledge, strategy execution.
• Maintains HR knowledge to be current with industry
• Ensures compliance to all known labor laws and regulations in the Philippines.
• Oversees employee relations, management development and coaching, investigations and other core HR activities.
• Ensures that the business is made aware of critical people risks, and drives action planning to resolve these risks.
• Oversees appropriate project governance, working with HR delivery resource and the business to ensure compliance.
• Implements Shared Services strategy for Manila
• Partners with C&B to ensure consistent compensation and benefits strategy.
• Acts as Voice of Employee with Business & Functional Leaders
• Partners with HR counterparts to support cross-regional platform issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , in any field
• With at least 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in an HR Generalist role handling the following: Compensation and Benefits, Management, HRIS, Labor Relations, Organizational Development, Employee/Engagement, Performance Management, Sourcing and Recruitment.
• Strong operational generalist experience, with in-depth knowledge in HR policies, procedures and risks.
• Working knowledge of Philippine HR legislation, regulations, policies and practices
• Must have high level of understanding and experience with contact center industry
• Strategic thinker, with proven track record in delivery commercially focused HR/Business initiatives to organizational needs in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
• Ability to adopt to a flexible schedule
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and objectivity
• Customer focused: with demonstrated ability to develop consultative relationship with management and influence both strategic and tactical outcomes
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the presence and ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of staff
• Ability and willingness to balance strategic planning with day to day hands on service delivery
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Preferably with MA or MA units in Industrial Relations
Brady Philippines Direct Marketing Inc
GF, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
24.02.2018Kerstine De GuzmanPlaced till: 28.10.2016846 / 0