Vacancy: Live In Caregiver ( Child Care ) (Jobs in Saudi Arabia)

Jobs in Saudi Arabia vacancy /// Jobs in Asia:
Contact person: Mr George Holmes>>>
Region: Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Experience: 2years
Education: Education: Completion of high school
Vacancy: Services sector, Working Abroad
+447031817958
Tell that you are calling about vacancy on 24-job.com!
Salary: 2000pounds Send e-mail
Greetings.. 2A Neville Rd, London E7 9QX, UK. I Am Mr George Holmes From United Kingdom , I Am a British Citizen And We Are Looking To Hire a Responsible and God fearing workers in our home who is willing to take care of my daughter mary age ( 5years Old ). Available Jobs. Caregiver House Keeper Chef Driver Experience 1 year to less than 2 years Requirements: Education: Completion of high school Experience: Experience as a nanny or caregiver is an asset Salary: 2,000pounds ( monthly). Transportation/Travel Information Willing to travel: employer will shoulder 50% Of travel expenses Benefits. Feeding And Accommodation Is Free. Vacation Is Allowed Once a Year. You Will Be Leaving In Our Home For Free And A Free Internet Wifi Available. Essential Skills Reading text; Writing; Communication; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information Employer Details Employer: George Holmes How to Apply By e-mail: Georgeholmes27@yahoo.com Or Call +447031817958.
24.07.2017 Mr George Holmes Placed till: 31.08.2016 328 / 0

Ask a question about the author's vacancy or leave comments:

New CVs and Vacancies
Ask about the vacancy (other social networks) (0)
24-job.com - Prestigious jobs in leading companies!
Vacancies and cvs about jobs in all countries of the world on 24-job.com // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2017
Rambler's Top100 MyCounter - счётчик и статистика html counter contador de visitas Рейтинг Free web page counter TOPlist contatori visite TOPlist
Top of 24-job.com