Vacancy: Live In Caregiver Needed Asap (Jobs in Bahrain)

Jobs in Bahrain vacancy /// Jobs in Asia:
Contact person: Mr John Wayne>>>
Region: Jobs in Bahrain
Experience: 2 Years
Education: Any
Vacancy: Temporary, work at home, Services sector, Working Abroad
+447031817958
Tell that you are calling about vacancy on 24-job.com!
Salary: 3000POUNDS Send e-mail
Greetings From Mr John Wayne 37 Trent Gardens, London N14 4QA, UK Greetings To You My Name Is Mr John Wayne , I Am a British Citizens And I Am Base In London United Kingdom UK , I Am Seeking For A God Fearing Workers Who Is Willing To Relocate To UK And Are Willing To Take Good Care Of My Kids Michael And Ryan , Michael Is 1 Years Old While Ryan Is 3 Years Old. Job Requirements: • Not less than 2 years related experience. • Knowledge of Housekeeping operations. Avail able Position: • Nanny • House Keeper • Caregiver • Driver Job location: United Kingdom Job Status: Full Time. Preferred: Males and Female. Salary: 3,000Gbp monthly and 100Gbpweekly wages. • Your Feeding And Accommodation It Will Be Free. Send Your Resume To John_wayne70@yahoo.com ,john_wayne3002@gmail.com Or Call +447031817958. Yours Sincerely Mr John Wayne
29.03.2017 Mr John Wayne Placed till: 22.10.2015 528 / 0

Ask a question about the author's vacancy or leave comments:

New CVs and Vacancies
Ask about the vacancy (other social networks) (0)
24-job.com - Prestigious jobs in leading companies!
Vacancies and cvs about jobs in all countries of the world on 24-job.com // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2017
Rambler's Top100 MyCounter - счётчик и статистика html counter contador de visitas Рейтинг Free web page counter TOPlist contatori visite TOPlist
Top of 24-job.com