Resume: Translator and Interpreter (Moscow)

Moscow resume /// Job Search in Russia:
Contact person: Vera Khartchenko
Region: Moscow
Resume: Media, editing, translation, Part-time job
Dear Hiring Manager, I wish to suggest my candidacy for the Translator posting. I believe that my experience, education and skill base could make me a particularly strong candidate for your Company. I hold a BA in Linguistics which I earned from Moscow State Linguistic University in 2008 and have over 7 years of experience in translation from and into English. I have worked with various kinds of discourse ranging from business to jurisprudence and medicine. I started my career as a translator at Publishing House “EGMONT” where I was responsible for translating books for older children from English into Russian. My translation was recognized for diligent work with stylistic features of the discourse. At HCLU Film I translated subtitles for documentary films on the topic of harm reduction and drug policies in all over the world. My work received positive reviews for being highly professional. At RTД Channel I translated film scripts from Russian into English. Documentaries covered social issues. I achieved the level of translation when the production editor (native English speaker) did the minimum correction of my texts. I was recognized at RTД for my creative and professional approach to work. I am now collaborating with a number of translation agencies, “Traktat”and “Jus Privatum” among them, where I primarily work with business and law translation. I manage to meet tight deadlines while staying meticulous to quality and detail. I also have administrative experience that I acquired at Qatar Embassy where I worked as Personal Secretary to Wife of Ambassador. Over the course of my career I have proven myself to be a goal-driven, diligent person with a flair for language. I have demonstrated the ability to work under pressure while keeping a strong drive for perfection. My versatile language skills are combined with flexibility and outgoing nature. I would love to have the opportunity to explain my capabilities in more detail. I can be reached by telephone at 8-916-070-20-17 or by email: vkhartchenko@gmail.com. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Kind regards, Vera Khartchenko
24.07.2017 Vera Khartchenko Placed till: 27.09.2016 554 / 0

Ask a question about the author's resume or leave comments:

New CVs and Vacancies
Ask about the resume (other social networks) (0)
24-job.com - Prestigious jobs in leading companies!
Vacancies and cvs about jobs in all countries of the world on 24-job.com // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2017
Rambler's Top100 MyCounter - счётчик и статистика html counter contador de visitas Рейтинг Free web page counter TOPlist contatori visite TOPlist
Top of 24-job.com