Resume: Hotel Manager, Catering Manager , Tourism Manager, Executive Chef (Dagestan)

Dagestan resume /// Job Search in Russia:
Contact person: khaled hafez>>>
Region: Dagestan
Experience: 28 years experiance in hotels and tourism managment and cateing company
Education: tecal institute of hotels and tourism
Resume: Catering, Cooking, Tourism, Sport, Management
89673961454 - 89604089990
Tell that you are calling about resume on 24-job.com!
Salary: 1500-5000 $ Send e-mail
28 years of experiance in the fiels of hotels ,tourism ,food and beverage till i reach the highest position in hotels, last position works as hotel general manager , also in tourism work as tourism manager in one of the biggest company in the middle east , and in food and baverage works as catering general manager in the second biggest company in emirates . other wxperiance in computer as micro soft office , fedilio , comses , also design menues and bruchoures for event and exhibition iam graduated from technical institute of hotels and tourism and start my works in the rooms division department , language i speak ( english read nad write fluent , Arabic mother tongue , russian fair , french avarege ) i am egyption have a resident permit here in dagestan as i live with my wife here , can do severaljobs in managment , kitchen , tourism regarding my experiance
18.12.2017 khaled hafez Placed till: 31.12.2015 649 / 0

New CVs and Vacancies
Ask about the resume (0)
24-job.com - Prestigious jobs in leading companies!
Vacancies and cvs about jobs in all countries of the world on 24-job.com // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2017
Rambler's Top100 MyCounter - счётчик и статистика html counter contador de visitas Free web page counter TOPlist contatori visite TOPlist
Top of 24-job.com